4-day BCIA Didactic Course – Neurofeedback Bootcamp for Beginners
STRESSTHERAPY SOLUTIONS PRESENTS:
BCIA Didactic Course – Neurofeedback Bootcamp for Beginners
Total CEs: 36 Hours
Whether you’re looking to become familiar with neurofeedback or expand your existing knowledge, this course serves as a guide to navigating basic steps that will improve and enhance your practice. This program not only explores the use of neurofeedback software and equipment, but also brings to light current research and treatment techniques that have ensured positive changes in clients and benefited clinicians worldwide. It is also the only course that introduces database guidance and live Z-score training! Practitioners seeking BCIA certification can also earn up to 36 credit hours if they attend the full course!
BCIA Blueprint Areas
• Orientation to Neurofeedback – 4 hours
• Basic Neurophysiology and Neuroanatomy – 4 hours
• Instrumentation and Electronics – 4 hours
• Research – 2 hours
• Psychopharmacological Considerations – 2 hours
• Treatment Protocols – 6 hours
• Treatment Implementation – 6 hours
• Professional Conduct – 2 hours
• Current Trends in Neurofeedback – 2 hours
• Patient Client Assessment – 4 hours
• Provide the required didactic instruction for BCIA certification
• Provide hands on practicum for attendees to learn to operate hardware, software, and run a training session
• Discuss clinical assessment, protocol development, and client care
Retail value for this 4-day course is $1,245
FNNR thanks Stress Therapy Solutions for their generous support.
100% of the purchase price goes to FNNR.